- What benefits will digitalisation bring, both to trading venues and the market participants they serve?
- What are the main obstacles to Exchange 4.0, whether they stem from outdated thinking or misaligned stakeholder incentives?
- And what sort of step-changes can we expect as digitalisation takes off?
Hirander Misra, Chairman & CEO of SECDEX Group speaks to a panel of experts at some of the firms pioneering the new world of crypto asset trading to get answers. They offer perspective from virtually every stakeholder group involved in the trend towards digitalisation.
- Anoop Nannra, Global Blockchain Segment Leader at Amazon Web Services
- Charles Kerrigan, Partner at CMS London
- Duncan Trenholme, Co-Head of Digital Assets at TP ICAP
- Jessica Naga, Director Responsible for Legal and Compliance at SECDEX
- Nicholas Philpott, Director at Zodia (a joint venture between Standard Chartered and Northern Trust)