The openbusinesscouncil summit reflects solutions and ways for businesses and governments to foster sales and growth amid the challenges and changes that organisations and cities are facing with COVID-19. The summit aims to provide a unique platform for both businesses and governments to promote themselves, highlight their organisations and their cities, grow their visibility with a global outreach.
Hirander Misra, CEO of GMEX Group, will be moderating a panel on Centralised Finance vs Decentralised Finance, Digital Assets – NFTs
- Melanie Morh – WOM Protocol Singapore
- Peter Kristensen – Co-CEO JP Fund Services
- Khalid Saad – Board Member, Bahrain Chapter Oqal Angel Investors I CoinMENA,
- Xavier Gomez – Founder & CEO, Invyo
- Max Lautenschlager – Managing Partner & Co-Founder of Iconic Holdings
Event Link: https://openbusinesscouncil.
Event Dates: 9:30 – 10:30 | 21st April, 2021 (UTC/GMT +0 time zone)