The technology to power the SECDEX Exchange, SECDEX Clearing, SECDEX Depository and SECDEX Digital Custodian is provided and managed by GMEX Technologies Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the GMEX Group. This includes the following trading and post-trade solutions:-
- ForumMatch trading system – offering matching via Central Limit Order Book (CLOB), Request for Quote (RFQ) or Auction models.
- ForumPortal primary market front-end – is the tokenisation, registration and primary issuance platform, which can digitise any asset in custody and facilitate secondary trading via ForumTrader.
- ForumTrader trading front-end – a fully functioning web deployable multi-asset, multi-lingual trader workstation and order management system facilitating order routing to the exchange and market data dissemination.
- ForumDetect market surveillance platform – designed for trading venues and trading firms, providing an In-Tray for alert/case management, a real-time replay screen for market event analysis and a set of surveillance reports for post-event review.
- ForumCCP – is a solution for Clearing Houses and Central Counterparties (CCPs), which provides a robust, flexible and cost-effective solution for the real-time clearing, settlement and risk management of traditional financial and non-traditional digital assets.
- ForumCSD – is a solution for Custodians, Central Securities Depositories (CSDs) and Registries, which provides a robust, flexible and cost-effective solution for the real-time registration, clearing, and settlement of traditional financial and non-traditional digital assets.
- ForumCustody – a permissioned blockchain platform designed for settlement, custody and management of traded digital assets. This solution also facilitates inter-bank message flows to facilitate settlement and provides trade data from the ForumMatch exchange trading platform to facilitate balance updates to front-end Order Management Systems (OMS).